ดู: 529|ตอบกลับ: 0

Finalizing version 1.0 of the investor tool

[คัดลอกลิงก์]

กระทู้

โพสต์

เครดิต

เครดิต
แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้ายโดย maxrakib43 เมื่อ 2023-9-12 17:52

I thought that in three months I would have enough. At least I already announced it that way in this post . Last Friday we were already finalizing the last details and hopefully the first version will be finished by the end of this week. What version 1.0 is already capable of doing In the end the first version does less than we would like. It's almost the same as always when you do software development. We have not yet given access to existing investors.

Possibly we will do it starting next week. These are the Phone Number List main functionalities: Calculate the profit per sale and total of each sale of an investor's products. Calculate the ROI/margin per sale and total of each sale of an investor's products. Show all sales operations on Amazon of an investor. Show an investor's available money and money processing. What the tool does not yet show: Inventory of an investor's products offered for sale on Amazon.

Inventory of an inverter's products in our warehouse. Sales of an investor's products outside of Amazon. We will include the three points above in version 2.0. It's not a big deal you might think but it has already been difficult to achieve the above. It is true that I would have liked to be further away at this point. Three months ago I published a post saying that we were going to have the tool ready for investors. It's been four and it's still not completely finished.

ขออภัย! คุณไม่ได้รับสิทธิ์ในการดำเนินการในส่วนนี้ กรุณาเลือกอย่างใดอย่างหนึ่ง ลงชื่อเข้าใช้ | ลงทะเบียน

รายละเอียดเครดิต

ข้อความล้วน|อุปกรณ์พกพา|ประวัติการแบน|DEEPZONE

GMT+7, 2024-7-27 12:46 , Processed in 0.040462 second(s), 18 queries .