ค้นหา
ดู: 121|ตอบกลับ: 0

Because many new freelance

[คัดลอกลิงก์]

กระทู้

โพสต์

เครดิต

เครดิต

get up a good writer website? A: WordPress is the dominant websiteplatform by far, and I recommend using it because it has the most availabledesigners, tools, and plug-ins to help you make it look great. (I’ve also seendecent sites on SquareSpace, and recently, one on Wix). I don’t recommendwriters learn to create websites from scratch — don’t have to become a coderhere!  writers struggle with

getting their websites done, I basically begged my designer Chinese Thailand Phone Number List tocreate FolioSetup (yep, that’s my affiliate link) — check it out if you’d likeready-made templates, hosting, help, and a quick solution. 6. Build yournetwork Q: This is all great — but how do I actually get freelance writingclients? A: One great way is to start building a big referral network, andletting people know what sort of writing client you want. Don’t have a network?

Build one! You can do that through in-person networking in yourtown, or virtually, through online groups such as the interest groups onLinkedIn. Q: Who do I want in my network? A: A mix of other writers, relatedservice providers such as designers, editors, and photographers, as well asprospective clients, or people who would know your prospects. Q: What do I sayat in-person networking events? A: Ask people to tell you

ขออภัย! คุณไม่ได้รับสิทธิ์ในการดำเนินการในส่วนนี้ กรุณาเลือกอย่างใดอย่างหนึ่ง ลงชื่อเข้าใช้ | ลงทะเบียน

รายละเอียดเครดิต

ข้อความล้วน|อุปกรณ์พกพา|ประวัติการแบน|DEEPZONE

GMT+7, 2024-5-5 19:31 , Processed in 0.037149 second(s), 18 queries .