ค้นหา
ดู: 381|ตอบกลับ: 0

These Articles May Interest You What Will the Rock

[คัดลอกลิงก์]

กระทู้

โพสต์

เครดิต

เครดิต
These articles may interest you Tribute to video games that go right! Contest game: win a seat for the preview of Gran Torino! The history of video games seen in the first person… To share Leave a comment Your email address will not be published. Mandatory fields are marked with * Comment * Nom * E-mail * Site web Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn more about how your comment data is used . Graphics and interactivity BLOG TV LIVRES JEUX MY PROJECTS EVENTS Created by Geoffrey Dorne, designer & founder of Design & Human, this blog presents projects around graphics, design and creation.

Created by Geoffrey Dorne Happy end of the year Written by Geoffrey Dorne TheDecember 31, 2009 0 comments An end of the year not as I would have liked but an end of the year all the same, Graphism.fr continues on its momentum for 2010 with certainly graphic evolutions, competitions too, and news more news  Thank you again to you and image manipulation service your presence, to your comments, to your news, to your opinions, in short!  I'm off & see you next yearThese articles may interest you The New York Times in augmented reality MODERN design of the 1950s & 1960s Documentary: Paula Scher, the graphic designer and her gaze. To share Leave a comment Your email address will not be published. Mandatory fields are marked with * Comment * Nom * E-mail * Site web Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn more about how your comment data is use .

Graphics and interactivity BLOG TV LIVRES JEUX MY PROJECTS EVENTS Created by Geoffrey Dorne, designer & founder of Design & Human, this blog presents projects around graphics, design and creation. Created by Geoffrey Dorne The game, from darkness to light, from silence to music. Written by Geoffrey Dorne TheDecember 31, 2009 0 comments Bonjour  It's the last day of the year, and here comes DM-Spectrum which is a “special” deathmatch game, for Unreal Tournament. In this map, players use lights to move around and kill their enemies. Placed in total darkness, the players thus mark the light on the ground leaving a trail of color when they move, aesthetic, musical and really addictive! > In short, for the curious, it can be tested here!  via These articles may interest you What will the rock band of the future look like? Innovations in computer-generated images Light without light… Paintings by Mary Temple! To share Leave a comment Your email address will not be published.

ขออภัย! คุณไม่ได้รับสิทธิ์ในการดำเนินการในส่วนนี้ กรุณาเลือกอย่างใดอย่างหนึ่ง ลงชื่อเข้าใช้ | ลงทะเบียน

รายละเอียดเครดิต

ข้อความล้วน|อุปกรณ์พกพา|ประวัติการแบน|DEEPZONE

GMT+7, 2024-4-24 18:36 , Processed in 0.037034 second(s), 18 queries .