ค้นหา
ดู: 371|ตอบกลับ: 0

Vollkorn a Typo That Smacks of Elegance

[คัดลอกลิงก์]

กระทู้

โพสต์

เครดิต

เครดิต
We continue our day with Vollkorn, a very elegant, robust and really rich typeface designed by Friedrich Althausen. This young man began his design studies at the Bauhaus University in Weimar, Germany in 2003. After a few semesters, with a focus on typography, he learned from Alex Branczyk and Yanone, Georg Seifert and Ralph Hermann. He thus identified the characters and then began to draw his first character, assisted by Professor Jay Rutherford. Small graphic extract from the Vollkorn volkorn The Vollkorn is declined from Regular to Bold Italic, has Cyrillic characters, proportional New Zealand figures, ligatures and many glyphs.

For type lovers, know that the Vollkorn is under OFL license , so you can do whatever you want with it, except sell it. Good typo then download the Volkornr These articles may interest you Identify a typo, anywhere, anytime! The world's first typo-lashes! The typo attacking the city To share 4 comments nils January 29, 2014 at 10 h 41 min Also available for  background remove service  web use: January 30, 2014 at 10:25 During my last tests, a year ago, I realized that this font does not contain the character œ. Too bad for the composition in French.

Answer JeromBD January 31, 2014 at 1:07 It has been updated (the table of available glyphs can be consulted) and the lowercase and uppercase œ is present Answer Leave a comment Your email address will not be published. Mandatory fields are marked with * Comment * Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn more about how your comment data is used . Graphics and interactivity BLOG TV BOOKS GAMES MY PROJECTS EVENTS Created by Geoffrey Dorne, designer & founder of Design & Human, this blog presents projects around graphics, design and creation. Created by Geoffrey Dorne Geoffrey Dorne Supported by Design & Human Design & People To follow me on social networks To write to me Graphics and interactivity.

ขออภัย! คุณไม่ได้รับสิทธิ์ในการดำเนินการในส่วนนี้ กรุณาเลือกอย่างใดอย่างหนึ่ง ลงชื่อเข้าใช้ | ลงทะเบียน

รายละเอียดเครดิต

ข้อความล้วน|อุปกรณ์พกพา|ประวัติการแบน|DEEPZONE

GMT+7, 2024-4-25 17:46 , Processed in 0.121152 second(s), 18 queries .